Learn to use the Garmin 1000® Glass Cockpit With Ease!
Glass Simming – Garmin 1000®
- Simulate flight with aviation’s latest technology!
- Use the PDF, MFD, and FMS with ease!
- Read Garmin’s® unique instruments and panels!
- Navigate with GPS, Waypoint, and Direct-To navigation!
- Use pages, page groups, and popup windows!
- Complete explanation for all knobs, buttons, and softkeys!
- Step-by-step guide for all gauges and controls!
- Easy-to-follow text!
- Annotated screen shots!
- Special “How to Do It” tables!
- More information than in Microsoft Flight Simulator’s® manual!
- Easier to follow than Garmin’s® manual!
- Focused on flight simulation!
- Fully indexed!
- And much more!
- Number of pages: 111
This book is written by expert flight simmers and professional aviators, then published by an experienced training enterprise to help you learn by reading and doing. Policies, procedures and practices used by professional real-world pilots are explained in straight-forward, easy-to-follow English. Visual aids help you grasp the principles, and easy-to-follow exercises help you apply the concepts and methods for experience and learning.
“I wrote these flight-sim books to enable my fellow flight simmers to enjoy this hobby as much as I do by simulating flight as realistically as possible,” explains author Bill Stack. “I sincerely believe you will enjoy using my books.” – Bill Stack
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill Stack
My flight-sim videos and books are only for home flight-simulation computer games. They are based on real aviation laws, regulations, and procedures so home flight-simulation enthusiasts can maximize their enjoyment. Because some aspects of home flight-simulation games are not exactly like real-world aviation, some information in my videos and books is not exactly like real-world flight. That is why these videos and books are not intended for and should not be used for real-world flight or lessons. We accept no liability for any misuse of these flight-simulation videos and books! – Bill Stack