This scenery of RAF Watton by Team SDB represents the base during the late-1960s with Canberra T.4 trainers, Canberra PR.9 photo-reconnaissance variants and T.17 electronic warfare training variants of No. 360 Squadron and Vickers Varsity T.1 trainers of No. 115 Squadron. The buildings are typical of the period but not definitively representative of the buildings there at the time. Composition and placement was determined from studying WWII era aerial images and Google Earth Street View with a little bit of artistic license added.
The scenery consists of:
- Full complement of hangars and support buildings
- Technical site and accommodation representative of the period
- Operational night lighting
- Dynamic night lighting
- Static Canberra T.4 trainers, Canberra PR.9 Photo-reconnaissance and Canberra T.17 Electronic warfare variants
- Static Vickers Varsity T.1 Trainers and Bristol Britannia Transport
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4/v5
- CPU 2.2 GHz or better
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB or better graphics card supporting DirectX 11 (6 GB and DirectX 12 for v5)
- 43 MB for download, 285 MB for installation
Team SDB generously donates a portion of revenues from its products to UK Help for Heroes and the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.