King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) (Arabic: مطار الملك عبدالعزيز الدولي) (IATA: JED, ICAO: OEJN) is an International airport located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and is the main Saudi international airport. Named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud and inaugurated in 1981, it serves most international travel and is the largest hub for Saudi Arabia’s flag carrier Saudia. The airport’s Hajj Terminal was specially built for Muslim pilgrims going to Mecca annually on the Hajj.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Hand made, realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials
- Realistic airport lighting
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems
- MSFS jetways
- Compatible with MSFS new version
- Better FPS
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.