Bilbao Airport (IATA: BIO, ICAO: LEBB) is a public airport located 9 km (5.6 mi) north of Bilbao, in the municipality of Loiu, in Biscay. It is the largest airport in the Basque country and northern Spain, with 5,469,453 passengers in 2018. It is famous for its new main terminal opened in 2000 designed by Santiago Calatrava.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Hand made, realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials
- Realistic airport lighting
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems
- MSFS jetways
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.