Covers the whole of Scotland. High resolution data has been used to shape Scotland into MSFS with the set compiled at a resolution of 10 M. A beautiful and natural country, this area benefits from a well defined terrain. There is lot to see with sudden weather changes; flights are guaranteed to be entertaining either on the passenger side or in the cockpit.
All major airports in the country are protected by an exclude area to block the new terrain creating bumps on aprons or runways; to ensure compatibility with default airports. This new version replaces the Scotland 15 m DEM scenery. Includes: higher resolution terrain at 10 m; all airports now void of bumps or runways deformations; fixed terracing effect.
Installation; Extract zz_scotland_10_DEM folder into your MSFS community folder.
Look at SETTINGS.jpg image to adjust ‘render scaling’ for higher frames rates:
Points to take into consideration:
- MSFS servers can be faster and slower at other times
- MSFS is a new sim and optimization will improve
- If you like nice graphics your computer must be able to to handle the requested load either in CPU or VGC
- The scope of this add-on is to add detailed elevations data; maintaining it and updating when necessary
- Some water can climb over the cliffs around shorelines
- Is a simulator problem even in default as we speak
- Bing images in some areas fall short showing dark patches
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video card: 6 GB VRAM
- 6.10 GB HD space
Support available from: [email protected]
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.