Covers the whole of Norway; The original data are of the best quality available to ensure the mesh precision is of best quality as possible. Norway DEM features a 15 m resolution, and airports exclusion areas to avoid deformations on runways or aprons.
Older version uninstall first
Installation; Extract zz_norway_15_DEM folder into your msfs community folder.
Look at SETTINGS.jpg image to adjust ‘render scaling’ for higher frames rates:
Points to take into consideration:
- MSFS servers can be faster and slower at other times
- MSFS is a new sim and optimization will improve
- If you like nice graphics your computer must be able to to handle the requested load either in CPU or VGC
The scope of this add-on is to add detailed elevation data; maintaining it and update when necessary; some water can climb over the cliffs around shorelines.
- Is a simulator problem even in default as we speak
- Bing images; in some areas fall short showing dark patches
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video Card: 6 GB VRAM
- 22.5 GB HD space
Support available from [email protected]
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.