MSFS Italy DEM 5 – 10 – 15 M Resolution
Cover the whole of Italy; for this project we chose to use different resolutions to enhance performance. The original data are of the best quality available to ensure the mesh precision is of best quality as possible. North Italy features a 10 m resolution with bonus Mont Blanc area featuring 5 m resolution. The Mont Blanc area extends all the way to around Sallanches; and provides a real feeling of the zone with precise construction of the Mont Blanc massif; Augille Rouge national park; Mont Bremont. These now are reproduced into MSFS 2020 at high resolution along with all the Italian Alps regions. From the region of Emila Romagna all the way down south the mesh feature 15 m resolution.
Coverage: whole of Italy; including the islands of Sicily and Sardinia.
Installation; Extract zz_italia_15_DEM folder into your msfs community folder.
Look at SETTINGS.jpg image to adjust ‘render scaling’ for higher frames rates:
Points to take into consideration:
- MSFS servers can be faster and slower at other times
- MSFS is a new sim and optimization will improve
- If you like nice graphics your computer must be able to to handle the requested load either in CPU or VGC
The scope of this add-on is to add detailed elevations data; maintaining it and update when necessary; some water can climb over the cliffs around shorelines.
- Is a simulator problem even in default as we speak
- Bing images; in some areas fall short showing dark patches
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video card: 6 GB VRAM
- 8.04 GB HD space
Support available from [email protected]
- Fixed some holes and a spike on the terrain in the Trentino region
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.