The UK North East’s premier GA Airfield located in the heart of County Durham near the village of Sedgefield. Fishburn Airfield is a small grass strip airfield in Fishburn, County Durham. The airfield was opened on 30 June 1995 by the then local MP and Leader of the Opposition Tony Blair. It was named as “Airfield of the Year” by aviation magazine Flyer in 2004 for its welcoming atmosphere and bacon butties. The scenery include custom objects and adjustment to some buildings around the area.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video Card: 4 GB VRAM
- 229 MB HD space
Extract from zip the fishburn folder into your community msfs folder
that is all
To uninstall: delete fishburn folder.
Changelog Version 1.1
- Venom now crafted using projected mesh and raised with terraforming to give a 3D perspective when you fly over it; this is to save frames rates
- Patches of grass added to the airport ground to fix tail of aircraft shown printed on the ground
- Additional 3D objects such as animals added on the fields
- Trees removed from runway 26 path
- People added around airport perimeter