Let’s explore some of the unique landscapes of Spain using lidar derived high resolution elevation data. Balearic Islands terrain offers stunning views; a good way to spend few hours hopping between the islands in your Cessna. Green and lush areas to arid desertic regions. This package offer an high resolution at 5 m DEM terrain rebuild. Default airports are fitting nicely with the newly updated terrain; time to fly now.
Installation; Extract zz_baleari_5_DEM folder into your msfs community folder.
Look at SETTINGS.jpg image to adjust ‘render scaling’ for higher frames rates:
Points to take into consideration:
- MSFS servers can be faster and slower at other times
- MSFS is a new sim and optimization will improve
- If you like nice graphics your computer must be able to to handle the requested load either in CPU or VGC
The scope of this add-on is to add detailed elevation data; maintaining it and update when necessary; some water can climb over the cliffs around shorelines.
- Is a simulator problem even in default as we speak
- Bing images; in some areas fall short showing dark patches
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video Card: 4 GB VRAM
- 1.29 GB HD space
Support available from [email protected]
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.