ICAO: PHLU FAA Identifier: LUP
Located on the northern coast on the island of Molokai, Hawaii.
Kalaupapa Airport is brought to life in this scenery enhancement package for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Owned by the Hawaii Department of Transportation, Kalaupapa is a regional airport that primarily serves general aviation and regional air taxi services. The airfield provides direct access to the Kalaupapa National Historic Park, where hikers and history enthusiasts alike flock to take in the breathtaking views and rich history of the Kalaupapa Settlement. The peninsula on which the runway sits is bounded by jagged volcanic rock and powerful ocean waves, providing aircraft on approach and landing dramatic, beautiful visuals. Additionally, the airfield sits in close proximity to the Moloka’i Lighthouse.
- Custom, reworked natural landscape and vegetation
- Custom coastlines that depict the jagged volcanic rock
- Accurate runway, taxiway, and apron enhancements
- Hand crafted, replicated airport buildings with high resolution physically based rendering (PBR) textures
- Hand crafted, replicated depiction of the Moloka’i Lighthouse complex, complete with a rotating night time illumination
- All models are created using a frame rate friendly .GLTF format
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.