In real world flying, birds present a unique and dynamic challenge that pilots must always avoid. Each year, in the United States alone, thousands of aircraft encounter bird strikes that account for millions of dollars worth of damages. Pilots must be vigilant in the low altitude environment to avoid hitting birds, and many times evasive maneuvers must be taken. Add a unique challenge and increase your simulator’s realism by using FS Birds!
FS Birds Central USA Features:
- Bird coverage for the entire area of Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah
- Multiple types of birds including pigeons, buzzards, eagles, gulls, and geese
- All birds are fully animated
- Flying birds range in altitudes from the surface up to 11,000 ft with random flight tracks
- Ground birds at all major international airports
- Flying bird animations include soaring raptors, circling gulls, formation geese, random pigeon flights, and soaring eagles
- LOD optimization results in a negligible impact on simulator frame rates
Customer support: https://www.southoakco.com
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.