Experience torrential tropical storms, harsh hurricanes and brutal blizzards all with the click of a button thanks to Weather Preset Pro. Weather Preset Pro goes beyond what is possible with the built-in tools to provide 60 brand-new weather presets to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (aka MSFS 2020).
Weather Preset Pro is the perfect way to try out challenging conditions anywhere in the world. Land at difficult airports in zero visibility or test our your skills with gusty winds sweeping your aircraft from side-to-side. Content creators will be able to also quickly jump between stunning clear skies to towering storms for those incredible cinematic shots.
So whether you’re looking to experience the crisp morning dew air or battle through terrifying sandstorms, Weather Preset Pro will enable you to let your imagination run wild.
- Over 60 presets covering a range of exciting weather types
- Custom made presets that go beyond the built-in system
- Create exciting scenes directly in the simulator without the need for an additional UI
- Simple installation using a dynamic installer
- A 20-page manual covering all variations and an introduction to METARs
- Challenging weather presets
- Zero Visibility
- Hurricane conditions
- Tropical storms
- Stunning cloud presets
- High-level clouds
- Big and Bold
- Tropical paradise presets
- Blazing Sunshine
- Calm Winds
- Humid Storms
- Snow and ice presets
- Snow Flurry
- Arctic Chill
…and many more!
A Note from SoFly
Thank you again for your interest in Weather Preset Pro.
We felt as though a lot of community members were looking for a chance to enjoy a wide variety of weather within the simulator but didn’t want the challenge of making their own. We value the fact that there is already the ability to make your own, but many of the sets included are made beyond what is possible in the default tools. Our team took countless hours to create sets that represent a number of weather conditions, whilst ensuring they are both visual and accurate to their type.
As a content creator, we hope you enjoy having the change to quickly swap between weather patterns without the need for an additional UI or to spend ages crafting your own for any of the type of content that you make.
Everyone at SoFly believes that Weather Preset Pro represents a quality product, with great customer service all for a reasonable and fair price of just £4.99. We recognise that simmers want great value for products that will help them. As we continue to get feedback from customers, we’ll continue to update the presets and there’s every chance more will be added in the future.
Thank you again and we hope you enjoy Weather Preset Pro.
How to Update Weather Preset Pro
1 – Run the Weather Preset Pro installer
2 – Click on “Uninstall”
3 – Click on “install” and you will be notified upon successful installation of Weather Preset Pro
Now you can open the manual and check you have the correct version number.
We have made a short YouTube video to help customers also.
- NEW – 10 New weather presets including Wildfires, Towering Clouds, and Shallow Fog
- ADDED – New content to the manual to bring in-line with new presets
- CHANGED – Installer now notifies when successfully installed into the simulator
- CHANGED – Numerous changes to various weather presets to make them more realistic
- FIX – Fixed various issues with uncontrollable aircraft in certain scenarios.
Adds the following new presets, primarily focused on typical UK weather to coincide with the release of the new World Update.
- UK: Typical English Day – Low clouds and rain fill the air in this stereotypical weather preset.
- UK: Typical Spring Day – As the sunshine breaks through the clouds, a light breeze can be felt in the air.
- UK: Typical Summer Day – A warm 24c outside and minor cloud coverage mean you have a great day of flying ahead.
- UK: Autumn Day – Cooler air with a slight drizzle means you have some cloud dodging to do with this Autumn profile.
- UK: Indian Summer – As summer ends, there’s still warmth left in the atmosphere, along with a subtle orange glow.
- UK: Summer Storms – It may be hot, but these storms can be dangerous if not avoided.
- UK: Light Snow Coverage – A small snow coverage with some snowfall in this wintery scene.
- UK: Frosty Winter Morning – A cold start to do the day with plenty of ice and frost still on the ground.
- UK: Storm Christoph – Whilst Storm Christoph battered the UK, now is your chance to experience flying in these challenging conditions.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.