NOTE: The publisher has regular plans to improve and expand this guide. Purchase now and you will be entitled to all future versions at no additional charge. To update to a new version all you need to do is login to your store account and download the book again. You will always get the latest version when you download.
This stunning 170-page digital guide is packed full of inspiring visuals to support you in your new flight simulator. Discover what you need to know from flying with ATC and configuring camera controls, to using the accessible user interface (UI) and completing your first training flight.
Spend more time flying in your new simulator with the best possible set up. SoFly’s team of experts have carefully crafted an easy to follow guide, enabling you to swiftly adapt your settings to maximise performance without compromising the look of your new simulator.
A Guide to Flight Simulator will provide you with detailed information for each of the hand-crafted airports, whilst the tips and tricks from certified pilots will give you the confidence needed to complete complicated manoeuvres and land at challenging airports. Detailed specs will help you understand each of the included aircraft to help you become the best virtual pilot.
The step-by-step tutorials included throughout will walk you through your first flights in the simulator, and provide you with travel inspiration for your next virtual flight. You’ll soon be able to fly solo or online with your friends using live settings.
“A Guide to Flight Simulator” is the perfect travel companion for anyone using the new flight simulator, regardless of the level of experience or knowledge.
- Over 170 pages of detailed content guiding you to have the best flight simulation experience
- A step-by-step tutorial for you to learn about the aircraft and how they handle
- Detailed information on every hand-crafted airport
- Detailed information on each included aircraft
- Tips to maximise the performance of your simulator
- A walk-through on how to use built-in features, such as ATC, camera controls, and more
- Detailed information on how to set up multiplayer flights with ease
- Inspiration on landmarks and cities to explore
- New challenges to test your piloting skills
- Walk-through tutorials for your first flights
- Guidance on how to use the UI (user interface) and explore the world with ease
This is an all-new flight simulation company aimed at supporting, educating and providing guidance to newcomers and flight simulation enthusiasts already embarking on their simulation experience.
Working jointly with others will enable SoFly to help others feel inspired when choosing their next virtual flight. Through the use of podcasts, video diaries and other forms of media, those in the industry can support and give tips to those just joining us.
Having everything in one place to educate, inspire and guide is our mission. Over the course of time, SoFly will be populated with a huge collection of support for those with experience and those new to the world of Flight Simulation.
Buy now with confidence; all future updates will be available for you to download from your store account at no additional cost.
- NEW – Boosting Performance for your Simulator
- NEW – How to Find Animals
- NEW – How to Unlock All Achievements in the Simulator
- NEW – Information on how to print and move to a different device
- ADDED – Remaining Airports
- ADDED – New Tips for Multiplayer
- ADDED – Link to Blog Post for Improving Download Speed on Installation
- FIX – Corrected Logitech Error on Page 15
- FIX – Corrected Gibraltar ICAO code on page 80
- FIX – Changed details about server availability on page 120
- NEW – G1000 Tutorial
- NEW – Airport Manoeuvering
- NEW – Primary Key Controls
- FIX – Corrected airport elevation for Sydney International Airport (YSSY)
- NEW – TBM 930 Tutorial
- NEW – Information on SkyVector Flight Planning [Part of TBM Tutorial]
- NEW – Information on using VOR navigation [Part of TBM Tutorial]
- ADDED – Page numbers now link directly to pages within the guide
- FIX – Minor spelling error on In-Sim Menu Options on page 48
- FIX – Minor spelling error on ATC communication options on page 49
- FIX – Minor spelling errors on Airliner section on pages 68 and 69
- FIX – Some page numbers were incorrect after guide updates; now fixed
Future versions will focus on cities, airports and also the Airbus A320Neo!