The Airport Malaga – Costa del Sol is the busiest airport in the Spanish region Andalusia, offering connections to and from the whole world. This highly detailed recreation for Prepar3D V4 allows you to discover the distinctive flair of the Spanish province. For this purpose we have made sure to create a true to original model of the airport area, but also covered the city of Malaga with high resolution, 0.5 m/px satellite images and hand placed city objects.
This add-on gives you the option to choose from either CTRL-J or SODE animated jetways. The airport comes with a myriad of static objects, 3D approach lighting and high resolution AFCAD data. You can also extend and adapt it with the included Config tool, adding for example grass or street lamps. The car, ship and train traffic further complements the high realism of this scenery.
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimized to the new engine
- All objects optimized for new shadow technology
- Ground layout following P3D V4 SDK
- Compatible with Orbx FTX Global Vector and similar add-ons
- Highly detailed recreation of Málaga – Costa del Sol – airport (AGP/LEMG)
- Over 180 km² of high-resolution satellite images (0.5m/px) covering the city of Málaga and the airport environment
- Appropriate autogen and city objects
- Numerous static vehicles like buses, baggage carts, etc.
- Updated aircraft parking positions and taxiway routing, incl. the new runway
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), SODE jetways as an option
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light (optional)
- New, optimized 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AIRAC 1804
- Dynamic vehicles on airport feeder and apron (AESLite)
- Scenery registration following P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure
- Configuration tool to control some options
- This add-on contains CTRL-jetways, SODE animated jetways are optional and available as a free download: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4 or V5
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11