La Nubia Airport (IATA: MZL, ICAO: SKMZ) is an airport serving Manizales, Colombia, 8 km (5 mi) southeast of the city’s downtown.
Due to its short runway and limited ramp space, the only aircraft that can use the airport are turboprop aircraft such as the Fokker 50, ATR 72, and Dash 8. The main problem of La Nubia airport is weather. Sometimes shut down due to fog, rain, or winds, it is difficult for airlines to offer a reliable schedule for the passengers wishing to visit Manizales and Caldas. Combined with its daylight-only hours of operation and limited runway length.
Runway 28 has a 75 meter (246 ft) displaced threshold. The Manizales VOR-DME (Ident: MZL) is located 3.7 nautical miles (6.9 km) west of the runway 10 threshold. The runway has a steep drop-off into a river valley to the south. There is high terrain north and south of the airport.
- PBR textures
- Sloped runway
- Emblematic buildings (Cathedral-football Stadium-visual references)
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles
- Airport Objects
- Good performance
- Realistic night lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience:
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Memory: 16 GB
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590