SKBG PALONEGRO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT V2 P3DV4 P3DV5
Palonegro International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Palonegro) (IATA: BGA, ICAO: SKBG) is on a mountain ridge 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) west of Bucaramanga in the Santander Department of Colombia. The airport provides the Bucaramanga Metropolitan Area and surrounding towns with access to international and domestic flights. The airport receives flights from major cities in Colombia as well as international flights from Panama City. The main terminal is 25 minutes from the city in the fast lane of the highway west to Giron. It is currently positioned as the eighth largest airport in Colombia; for this reason the expansion and construction of a new National boarding area is being developed.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real Autogen Update
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport Objects
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- GSXL2 Ready
- Dynamic Lights
- Airport Configurator (Default Jetways or Sode GSXL2 Jetways)
- Platforms and taxiways updated, update of runway markings 17