Sode V1.6.8 required; download it here
Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Ramón Villeda Morales) (IATA: SAP, ICAO: MHLM), also known as La Mesa International Airport, is located 11 km (7 mi) southeast of the city of San Pedro Sula, in the Cortés Department of Honduras.
The airport is named after Ramón Villeda Morales, who served as President of Honduras from 1957 to 1963. It is the major and busiest airport in Honduras, handling about 1,022,924 passengers in 2018. The airport also handles about 150 flights internationally and domestically. The airport provides short connections to tourist attractions such as La Ceiba, and the Caribbean beaches of Roatán and Tela.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real Autogen
- PBR texture (NEW)
- Windsock SODE (NEW)
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport Objects
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- Dynamic lighting
- GSXL2 Ready
- 3D grass
- Airport Configurator
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5 or V5
- 64 bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM