Syracuse Hancock International Airport (IATA: SYR, ICAO: KSYR, FAA LID: SYR) is a joint civil-military airport five miles northeast of downtown Syracuse, in Onondaga County, New York, and 65 miles (100 km) south of Watertown. The airport is off Interstate 81, near Mattydale, New York. The main terminal complex is at the east end of Colonel Eileen Collins Boulevard. The airport’s territory extends into the Towns of DeWitt, Cicero, and Salina.
- PBR textures
- Aerial images
- Cargo, military and GA buildings
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Animated airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Realistic night lighting
- ALS lights
Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience:
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Memory: 16 GB
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.