SURINAME BUSH FLIGHTS
Continuing with our bush flights, Suriname will surprise you. You might think you are in Africa since it is so primitive! You have applied to Blue Airways and they have accepted you “conditionally”… You will have to make at least SIX flights under changing skies which will tell the boss if you have the “Bush Pilot’s Feel” or not. You wanted it, you got it! Go fly in the bush man!
- Five New Real Life Airfields In Suriname (Smdu,Smdo,Smco,Smca, Smaf + Jungle Village)
- New Scenery And Land Class
- Six Test Flights By Your Boss
- Emergency Flight To Lonesome Village
- Five New Weather Themes To Fly By Anytime, Anywhere
- Complete Documentation And Easy Instructions
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 100MB available hard disk space.