In March 1936 you were assigned as pilot to Dr. Jack Fulkower, the famous weather and volcano expert from the British Isles. Your mission was to fly him to several weather/volcanic stations in Indonesia which has around 130 active volcanoes that are part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. You flew him to the stations which had been built after the great Mount Marapi eruption on the island of Java.
If this is your first time flying in one of our Sim Pulp Adventures you are in for a “unique” experience not challenged by any other way to fly. You will be part of the “Expedition” together with many characters that in one way or another interact with you and your valued passenger, the famous Doctor.
Make sure you have the needed vaccines and your passport up to date and head on with Dr. Fulkower to the old steamer “H.M.S. Baliwoo” which is leaving for Bali in an hour. Your plane was shipped there a month ago and is waiting at Mr. Jampur’s hangar.
- Read the story and fly the indicated routes leading to monitoring stations
- Fly over dangerous fuming active volcanoes in Indonesia
- Rescue a badly hurt missionary after a big storm
- Scenery of the 193os you will not forget
- RCS Sim Pulp Magazine with complete documentation
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) / FSX:SE / P3D V4 / P3D V5
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card.
- 150 MB available hard disk space.