Bush flying in Newfoundland and Labrador is gambling in the Canadian North with treacherous weather thrown in for good measure. Fly air charters to sporting lodges, exploration sites, private cottages and regular scheduled flights in this not very well known territory. Fly your float plane or ski plane air charters to that far away remote locations and take passengers on several local airlines. These flights together with new scenery will give the pilot many hours in unique skies.
- All airport scenery with new “PhotoLook” and detailed terminal buildings
- Custom buildings and surroundings
- Optemized for FSX/FSX/SE and P3D V4
- Ten faraway airfields and airports: Williams Harbour, Davis Inlet, Black Trickle Rigolet, Deer Lake, Nain, Hopedale, Tasiujaq, Aupaluk, Kangirsuk
- USE ANY AIRCRAFT IN YOUR HANGAR BUT BE AWARE OF SHORT AIRFIELDS
- Complete instructions
EXTRA for 2019: Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a FREE GIFT.