All over the world there are “one man aviation enterprises”; in this episode you will meet three of them.
Kabir Mashmat operates his one man taxi service in the mountains of northern India taking passengers and cargo from Muzaffarabad up to Hakutar almost on a daily basis. His business is good and he is looking at Cessna catalogs for another plane; he thinks it will be a third hand Cessna 208, one of the first ones.
Norman Frets flies out of Deline, north west Canada covering a route which takes him to three outposts with small airfields. He also takes passengers and freight in his little plane. It’s cold up there and many storms blow over the route which he makes once a week.
Olafur Brikzons flies out of Reykjavik in Iceland and usually takes cargo to Sanda, Kopavik and ends up in Hugovik. The route is interesting, bare valleys, mountains and over the cold northern sea.
Join them and taste the rigors of One Man Extreme Bush Flying Enterprises.
- 3 bush flights in rainy weather in India, Iceland and Canada (you can change weather)
- Stops in grass, dirt and paved runways in cities, towns, villages and in the middle of nowhere
- Six new airports, not seen before in MSFS
- Optimized for great visual quality and performance
- Detailed route indicated along the flights
- Flights can be followed in several freeware moving maps
- Experience dangerous approaches in fog and bad weather (recomended)
- Fly using only your compass for exciting and real to life situations
- Use any plane in your hangar
- Listen to instructions from the pilots themselves
- Real time weather information
- Maps and route documentation
Extra: Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a free gift.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 requires, at minimum:
- Windows 10 PC with either an Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 processor
- Nvidia GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 2 GB VRAM
- 150 GB of hard drive space
- Support for DirectX 11
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.