The “Dark Continent” as Africa has been known is full of all kinds of airports and airfields. Aeronautical rules and procedures are not to the standards of modern countries making its skies and infrastructure very dangerous to a pilot’s health to say the least. Freight pilots can be considered a unique type of bush pilots for big jets land and takeoff from dirt airfields were Cessnas thrive! But there are exceptions and many large cities boast asphalt and cement runways too.
Our kit brings you fourteen airfields of all kinds where merchandise of all types is expected to arrive fairly often if not daily. Planes full of gasoline. electrical goods and sometimes forbidden objects fly in these skies often riddled with lightning and thunderstorms.
Welcome To “Afrika”!
- Carry freight all over the African continent
- Fourteen (14) “photo scenery” airports
- Fourteen illustrated “flight schedules”
- New scenery at airports and airfields
- Four weather themes
- Complete documentation
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSX:SE
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card.
- 150 MB available hard disk space.