“DESERT OIL PILOTS”
Oil exploration in the Sahara region has developed dramatically over the past ten years. This is primarily the result of an increase in the oil price on the international market.
Welcome to BALOOGA OIL CO. and to the hot North Africa Desert. As a new pilot the company pilot’s Chief will give you your flights according to the needs of the company.
Be warned, flying in the desert is not a joke, many sandstorms and crazy weather await you.
Your contract is only for one month where you will be tested. If you pass the test of this month you will be given a “Golden” three year long one. Maybe!
Hot Desert Flights Include
- FlyOil Rig supplies to Camp 1,
- Take plane to Maintenance Depot in Aguenar,
- Fly happy oil workers to Rest Resort on Menorca Island,
- Take executives and parts to Camp 2,
- Take supervisors to the new Plant in Illizi.
- Go to dinner with the CEO at Headquarters in Rabah Bitat.
- Take plane to the large maintenance hangars in Palma de Mayorca.
- Return to your country for a quick vacation.
- All Airports use Rolling Cumulus “Slightly” Scenery
- Detailed Compass Routes
- High Res Night and Day Textures
- Flights Manual
- “Balooga Oil Company” C-47 Texture”
- Many Custom Static Objects including airport buildings
- Great Performance with high Frame Rate
- Very Complete and Detailed Documentation
- Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack/Gold Ed) (FSX)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 (P3Dv4)
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- 100MB available hard disk space.