New Series: Defunct Airports Of The World
Episode I – Canada
Airports and airfields all over the world have their own lives and eventually they have a very good chance of going defunct. This series will cover many countries where these events have happened and today many airports and airfields are defunct and rotting away in the wind, rain sun and snow.
Old pilots remember them well and sometimes they have a chance to return and fly again to one of these “old timer’s”. Our first episode will take you to these lonely but wonderful places where aircraft engines once roared but today are quiet and lonely.
- 6 PCS “Photolook” airfields in Canada
- New Scenery
- Complete Maps with Full Details Of The Airport
- Suggested Flights, But Pilot May Decide Where To Fly From
- Complete Documentation and Instructions
- Can Be Used With Any Aircraft
- P3Dv4 Compatible