Welcome to another Episode of our “Extreme Bush Series”. Selva Airlines is once again looking to hire a new pilot. Not a simple one! But one that has the needed experience to fly in all kinds of weather and knows what it means to fly over deep jungles.
You have qualified and chief pilot Sam Regus has given you a test flight, all by yourself, to Putamayo deep in the Colombian jungle. You will take the brand new Cessna 208 with cargo and stop at several small airfields in tiny villages along the way. If you make it, you get a permanent contract for six months.
Yes, the plane is ready and as always in this time of the year it is beginning to rain…Have a nice and safe flight old boy!
- Take off from Iquitos, Peru and fly along the Amazon, Napo and tributaries rivers, stop at: Maza, Vidal, Napo, Rio Curaray, Colochon, Vico, Nuevo Rocafuerte, La Mojarra, Puchi, Zuchiles and finally Putamayo; Pacaya is optional and is not on your map
- Grass, dirt and asphalt airstrips
- Optimized for MSFS 2020
- Fly the queen: Cessna 208
- Complete documentation with detailed maps, and specific routes for each flight
EXTRA : Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a FREE GIFT.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Windows 10 PC with either an Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 processor
- Nvidia GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 2 GB VRAM
- 150 GB of hard drive space
- Support for DirectX 11
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.