COLOMBIAN DC-3s – Gold Edition
It is hard to believe that in 2018, the Grand Lady DC-3 is alive and flying in Colombian Skies to jungle and mountain villages isolated from civilization as they have been for 70 to 80 years. The “Buses of the Air” as they a called fly from Vanguardia Airport in Villavicencio taking passengers and freight every day of the week including Sundays.
Now for the first time in FSX we provide the pilot with a second screen complete instrument panel which will make flying the DC-3 more real. The panel is set up with mostly default instruments so it is very easy to place on your default DC3, or any other DC-3 you may have!
The Gold Kit also provides you with TWO Colombian DC-3 Airline Textures for the default aircraft and one for the Just Flight DC-3-C-47.
Fly the six missions and be ready to nurse the old lady up to the clouds of the Colombian Mountains and Jungles. Just keep an eye on those roaming thunderstorms which are also included in the Kit!
- Six Complete Documented Missions In Colombia From Villavicencio Capital Of The World Dc-3 Airlines.
- Complete “Second Screen” Dc-3 Panel With Installation Instructions
- How To Make A Low Price Cockpit For Your Dc-3 Or Any Other Aircraft
- New Airports And Airfields Scenery In The Mountains And Jungles Of Colombia
- Good Maps With Compass Bearings
- Complete Documentation For All Flights
- Easy Copy Paste Instructions
- Six Weather Themes Which Can Be Used Anytime You Fly
- Three Textures For The Old Dc-3
- New Airport Objects
- Happy Days For The Dc-3 Pilot
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSX SE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 300MB available hard disk space.