Flying in the Outback of South America
Nothing quite compares to flying through the valleys, mountains, rivers and swamps of the South America outback. In this episode you will be flying in the Magdalena department of Colombia.
Some airfields are as good as any in modern countries but some are just a stretch of hard dirt! This is where you will be flying as a pilot of Air Pantanos in their only Cessna 208!
Some of the airfields of the area have long ago forgotten regular flights and no important airlines visits them. So it is up to you to provide the people of the area their mail, medicines and all their freight as well as to carry passengers to the main city of Santa Marta where the tiny airline is based. Once again you will be relying on your GPS as well as your compass for the flights you will be making day in and day out.
Welcome To The South American Bush! Once Again!
- Carry Freight, Mail And Passengers To:
- Balijado Airfield, El Banco, Chivolo, San Bernardo, Baracoa And Patagorda.
- “Photo Scenery” Airports
- Flights From Santa Marta To The Bush Fields (Daily Schedules)
- New Scenery At Airports And Airfields
- Five Weather Themes
- Complete Documentation
- “Aero Pantanos S.A.” Texture For Default Cessna 208
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 150MB available hard disk space.