Flying in the Outback of South America.
You will continue flying in the South America outback in the land locked country of Bolivia. This is one of the most air minded countries in the region, even with a small but flourishing aircraft manufacturing facility. Your base will be the largest international airport in the country, Viru Viru International, located in the capital of the province of Santa Cruz. There are many airports and airfields all over the country but this region is one of the most prolific. Prepare your bush plane and be ready to fly into all types of airfields taking passengers and freight.
Welcome to the South American bush! (Once again)
- Carry freight, mail and passengers to: Chacobos, Charagua, For de Oro, Florida, Itaguazurenda, San Matias, Santa Teresita, Taquipirenda, Villa Grande, Vueta Grande
- Visit aviation school “Fenix”
- “10 Photo Scenery” airports
- Flights from Viru Viru Int’l Airport to the bush fields (make your own schedules)
- New scenery at airports and airfields
- Six weather themes
- Complete documentation
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSX: SE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 150 MB available hard disk space