At an average discharge of about 209,000 cubic meters per second (7,400,000 cu ft/s; 209,000,000 L/s; 55,000,000 US gal/s) approximately 6,591 cubic kilometers per annum (1,581 cu mi/a), greater than the next seven largest independent rivers combined, the Amazon represents 20% of the global riverine discharge to the ocean. The Amazon basin is the largest drainage basin in the world, with an area of approximately 7,050,000 square kilometers (2,720,000 sq mi).
Great statistics but the fun part of this raging river is that you as a pilot can fly over it from the frontier with Peru and Colombia and across all Brazil! That is something only with the Amazon can happen. You prepare your amphibian and early in the morning you take off from the border city of Tabatinga and after seven stops flying over the river you cross all Brazil from west to east ending your flight in Macapa by the Atlantic Ocean. Pilots start your engines!
- All airport scenery with new “PhotoLook” and detailed terminal buildings:
Tabatinga, Senadora Eunice Micheles, Fonteboa, Tefe, Coari, Manaus, Itacotiara,
- Custom buildings and surroundings
- Optimized for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D v4
- Use any aircraft in your hangar
- Complete instructions with seven over the river maps
EXTRA for 2019: Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a FREE GIFT SUPPORT: [email protected]
- Windows XP with SP3, Vista or Win 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack), or FSX:SE or P3D v4
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 60 MB available hard disk space