Welcome Pilots!…The world is full of “Aviators” who fly over all types of Terrian, some actually, risking their lives in order to bring supplies and people to remote airfields. Some fly the big passenger and freight jets crossing continents and oceans every hour of the day and night. Others still fly very old planes which are their daily bread and butter…
We are happy to honor those brothers with these eight adventure flights which will bring you hours of flying entertainment in interesting skies of the planet.
Detailed Flights In:
- Bolivia, Nepal, Indonesia, Azores, Slovenia, Greece, Saba, Papua New Guinea
- All Airports Use Our “Sightly” Scenery
- Detail Compass Routes
- High Resolution Day And Night Textures
- Multimedia Manual
- Many Custom Static Objects In The Scenery, Airport Buildings Etc.
- Great Performance With High Frame Rates
- Very Complete And Detailed Documentation
- XP with SP3
- Vista (32 or 64 bits)
- 7 (32 or 64 bits)
- Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- 50MB available hard disk space.