Arunachal Pradesh “the land of dawn-lit mountains” is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. Arunachal Pradesh borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south and shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and is separated from China in the north by the McMahon Line. Itanagar is the capital of the state.
Here you will be flying into valleys, mountainous terrain and beautiful flatlands. It is a strange area not frequented by many sim pilots or otherwise. ATRs, and other turboprops service the state airports which you will get to know well. So get your wings swinging and fly into the Land of Dawn-Lit Mountains!
- All 12 airports scenery with new “PhotoLook” and detailed terminal buildings
- Custom buildings and surroundings
- Optimized for FSX/FSX:SE and P3D v4
- 12 flights or more to the airports
- Use any aircraft in your hangar
- Complete Instructions
Extra: Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a free gift.
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack), or FSX:SE, P3D v4
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 25 MB available hard disk space.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.