The An-28 made its first flight as the An-14M in September 1969 in Ukraine. A subsequent pre-production aircraft first flew in April 1975. Production of the An-28 was then transferred to Poland’s PZL Mielec in 1978, although it was not until 22 July 1984 that the first Polish-built production aircraft flew. PZL Mielec was bought by Sikorsky in 2007. Purchased primarily to produce helicopter structures, the company also produces 10 M28s per year. Sikorsky’s current owner is Lockheed Martin, it competes with the Viking Air Twin Otter, the Let 410 and the Dornier 228.
Now you will have the opportunity to fly this wonderful aircraft for many flights in many parts of the world where it shows its VTOL capabilities. You may also fly any VTOL aircraft you may have in your hangar with this flexible kit.
All new scenery airports you can fly to have been updated with our “New PhotoLook” buildings which will give you many hours of enjoyment in the high and low skies.
- Flights in: Nepal, Philippines, Armenia, Eritrea, Russia, Greece, Equatorial Guinea, Bhutan, India Poland, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and a dangerous expedition to two volcanoes which seem to be ready to erupt and cause havoc all over the land
- All airports scenery with new “PhotoLook” buildings
- Really more than 20 flights
- “Sikit” Airways texture with detail installation instructions
- “Bonus” Tirios and Zorg En Hoop scenery, Surinam
- Complete instructions plus destinations airports
Extra for 2019: Send us your purchase receipt and we will send you a FREE GIFT.
This product does not have a registration key, you can simply execute the downloaded file to install.
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- P3D v4
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 40 MB available hard disk space
Note: This product is for Prepar3D v4 only; a similar product is available for FSX.