Ultimate CRJ-700 Simulation is a complete “all-in-one” add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X that offers you a complete representation of the Bombardier CRJ-700 in 12 different liveries: American Eagle, US Airways, Delta Connection, CR Airways, Alaska Airlines, JAZZ, Conviasa, HOP, SA Express, Star Alliance, British Airways, United Express.
Product also includes a set of realistic collection of multi-crew airline missions to replicate real life flight operations. Missions give you more realistic flight experience in a populate aeronautical world ambiance with interactive briefing, step to step checklists, Speed restriction, Cabin Announcements and more.
Special Feature – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and edit time, date and season for each mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message.
- A complete representation of the Bombardier CRJ-700 in 12 different liveries: American Eagle, US Airways, Delta Connection, CR Airways, Alaska Airlines, JAZZ, Conviasa, HOP, SA Express, Star Alliance, British Airways, United Express.
- 21 Missions – Missions feature Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Carts and maps are provided for all destination Airports. (Includes a mission tutorial to learn how to fly the Bombardier CRJ-700)
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – The panel of the Airbus A321 US Airways provided with the package is pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- 100 navigation charts for ALL arrival airports. Charts are provided in two format: image Jpeg (to use in FSX), and PDF (high resolution) for external use