Wherever you want to go today, the Cessna Caravan can get you there. Undoubtedly, it has lived up to its creators’ intentions. Whether supplies need to be brought to a flooded village in the mountains of Peru, an injured person needs to be flown out from a remote lake in Alaska, or an archaeologist wants access to a tiny site in the African desert, the Caravan has what’s needed to do the job.
With this representation of the Cessna Grand Caravan you will experience a realistic simulation. The Mission Pack included offers you new level of immersion with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and real procedures.
- Cessna Grand Caravan – Complete and improved aircraft package with extra options and high resolution textures for the VC panel
- 24 Liveries – Desert Islands, Sounds Air, Southern Airways Express, Trans Guyana Airways, Institut Cartografic de Catalunya, JadLog / Two Taxi Aereo, Kan Air, Maya Island Air, Mokulele Airlines, Nature Air, Pacific Wings, Priority Air Charter, DHL, FedEx Feeder, 1-2 Fly, Centre École de Parachutisme Atmosphair, Air Caraibes, Caravan Aerotron, Aerotucan, Aeroexpress, Red Bull, Cinnamon Air, Cutty Sark, Fly Me.
- Mission Pack – Product includes 24 Missions to fly the Cessna Grand Carava in different weather condition and location. Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation, Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Custom Settings – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the plane included). Also you can edit time, date and season for each mission without any external program. Just choose the plane, time, date and season direct from FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly using your favorite aircraft and your own settings without losing the mission “Success” message!
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an useful User Guide
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot, etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight attendant announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPWS (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist