Ultimate B747-400 Simulation is an “all-in-one” add-on designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X to elevate your flight simulation experience with amazing new planes and flight situations.
Experience an higher level of immersion and realism with unique missions designed by Perfect Flight’s team and that made very popular her products with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and realistic procedures.
- A parade of 9 special liveries for the Boeing 747-400:
- Korean Air “Welcome To Korea”
- Cathay Pacific Airways Special Scheme
- Virgin Atlantic 21st Birthday Scheme
- Northwest Airlines Special Scheme
- Qantas “Toowoomba” Wallabies Special colors
- British Airways World Tails
- Lufthansa “Service Revolution”
- Singapore Airlines Tropical Scheme
- Japan Airlines – JAL Disney Sea/50th Anniversary Colors
- 27 Missions. A mix of complete IFR flights, Long Approach (from cruising altitude) and Short Finals Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Navigation charts for ALL arrival airports. Charts are provided in two format: image Jpeg (to use in FSX), and PDF (high resolution) for external use
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – All planes are pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Special Feature – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and edit time, date and season for each mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message.
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot, etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight attendant announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPWS (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist