Ultimate 737NG Simulation is not only a complete add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X but also an expansion for iFly 737NG FSX
- Nine new FSX default B737-800 liveries
- 27 Missions for FSX default B737-800
- Nine new iFly 737NG FSX liveries
- 27 Missions for iFly 737NG FSX (Optional, You do not need to have iFly 737NG installed)
Ultimate 737NG Simulation Full Version offers you a realistic collection of multi-crew airline missions to replicate real life flight operations. Missions give you more realistic flight experience in a populate aeronautical world ambiance with interactive briefing, step to step checklists, Speed restriction, Cabin Announcements and more.
All pre-saved Flights uses real weather and a realistic flight plan is provided with interactive cabin preparation, charts and maps for arrival airports. Flights replicates real scheduled Airline routes from/to worldwide airports.
Product also included an extensive Flight Manual to learn how to manage the Boeing 737-800 NG.
Full Version Product Feature:
- nine new liveries for default FSX Boeing 737NG and for iFly 737NG FSX made by Perfect Fligh in very high resolution textures compatible with DirectX 10: American Airlines, Air India, XL Airways, Neos, TUIfly, British Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Varig, Sun Airlines
- 27 realistic multi-crew missions with unique features for default FSX B737-800 (plus 27 missions for iFly 737NG FSX)
- New Views for default Boeing 737-800: EICAS VIEW, FORWARD GEAR VIEW, JUMP SEAT VIEW, FORWARD GEAR VIEW, WING VIEW, REAR EXIT LEFT, REAR EXIT RIGHT, ON THE WING
- The exclusive IPAD RADAR gauge
- Realistic Flightplans, interactive flight briefing and cabin preparation
- Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking)
- An extensive B737-800 tutorial is included in the User Guide
Note: The Expansion Pack installation does not modify any original files. Only adds missions and new aircraft texture subfolders . You need to use the iFly Configurator in order to complete the liveries installation
Read the FlightSim.Com review