Fly the Cessna 172SP Skyhawk in two different version (standard and glass cockpit) and in two special Perfect Flight liveries! In this representation you will come across a complete and realistic simulation experience. The missions pack, designed by Perfect Flight to work with FSX and Prepar3D V2, V3 and V4 add more value and enjoyment and include some challenging flights. A wide variety of scenarios allows you to discover new places and airports in Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Steam Version and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D ver. 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Complete Cessna 172SP in Perfect Flight colors (two variants) with extra options, High detailed 3D texture, reworked and improved stereo sounds. Two models which include the Standard and the Garmin G1000 Versions.
- Tutorials – . Learn how to use the Garmin 1000. The documentation includes an extensive 632 page Garmin 1000 real Pilot’s Guide
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack (available in both FSX and P3D) features flight briefing, cabin preparation (frequencies, autopilot, etc.), step by step checklist procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoyment in a large range of scenarios.
- Fully customizable with our exclusive Special Feature that lets you use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You do not need an external program or complicated actions such as adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes airport info and charts for all destination and an useful User Guide
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also feature the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight.