JetBlue Airways Missions Pack includes a set of 70 missions for Microsoft Flight Simulator X to elevate your flight simulation experience to a whole new level of immersion with professional flight plans, timed step-by-step checklists and realistic procedures.
- An exhaustive parade of JetBlue liveries for the Airbus A321 (Prism, Barcode, Blueberries, Vets in Blue, Binary Code, Yahoo, NY Jets, Red Sox, Blue Brave).
- 70 Missions which includes the entire JetBlue timetable Maps for all destination Airports.
- 130 navigation charts for ALL arrival airports. Charts are provided in two format: image Jpeg (to use in FSX), and PDF (high resolution) for external use
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – All planes are pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. AAn entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
Missions covers the entire JetBlue timetable with flight from/to the following Airports:
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot, etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight attendant announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPWS (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist