With this new products you will experience a realistic simulation of the famous Dutch low-cost company wholly owned by KLM. Its main base is Amsterdam Schiphol Airport with further bases at Rotterdam The Hague and Eindhoven Airport.
As usual in all Perfect Flight’s products, the Mission Pack offer you the most realistic flight simulation experience in a new level of immersion with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and real procedures.
- Transavia Airlines Fleet – Complete aircraft package with extra options (extensive textures, FMC, Ipad Radar. IFR Panel, etc.)
- Full Timetable – Product includes 130 Missions to fly the entire Transavia Airlines timetable. Missions features
- Flight briefing
- Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc. for each flight!)
- Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu
- Crew announcements
- Speed calls and restriction
- Captain speaking
- GPWS and much more!
- Custom Settings – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the plane included). Also you can edit time, date and season for each mission without any external program. Just choose the plane, time, date and season direct from FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly using your favorite aircraft and your own settings without losing the mission “Success” message!
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and a useful User Guide
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot, etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight attendant announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPWS (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist