A complete simulation of one of the most prestigious Airline in the world. Flight Operation X Star Alliance comes for Microsoft Flight Simulator X with a set of multi-crew missions for a realistic flight experience in a populate aeronautical world ambience. Missions includes interactive briefing, step to step checklists, speed restriction, cabin Announcements and more. Also, a complete Star Alliance fleet of 13 different liveries is provided for the Boeing 737-800, Airbus A321 and B747-400.
Product offer you a large variety of flight situation (IFR Flights, Long Approaches and Short Final) to enjoy the most complete, sophisticated and realistic collections of missions.
Although the large library of flight scenarios includes dawn, morning and dusk flights you are able to change any default setting, airplane included!
- 45 Missions – 15 IFR flights from Airport to Airport * 15 Long Approach to each Airport * 15 Short Final with prefixed approach plate.
- Airport data available during the missions
- Complete Star Alliance Fleet
- Boeing 747-400 Thai Airlines, Sinagapore Airlines, Lufthansa, United Airlines
- Airbus A321 Air Canada, Lufthansa, Asiana Airlines, Eva Air
- Boeing 737-800 Air Turkish Airlines, LOT, SAS, South Africa, ANA, Austrian, Egipt Air
- Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – The entire fleet is pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive Passengers Entertainment System, fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot, etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPWS (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist