Product include a set of ten Bush Trip missions, designed for the default Bonanza G36 in a new brand “Perfect Flight” livery.
Missions are completely integrated into the Flight Simulator main menu and located in the ACTIVITIES/BUSH TRIP category .
Your task is to accompany some hikers on a scenic tour through the Alps. From Zell am See to Courchevel, crossing the Austrian, Swiss, Italian and French Alps.
Flight plans have been designed to offer you the best scenic view of landscapes, across rivers, valley and high peaks.
You will admire the alpine landscapes, rich in rivers and lakes, flying over the snow-covered villages lying on the mountains slopes.
Manage your plane and test your skills by adjusting the mixture, propeller and performing difficult approaches on snowy runway.
Also, a copious documentation has been included to reveal all the secrets for the Bonanza G36. From the official flight manual to checklists, specifications and much more.
- New livery for the default Bonanza G36 in Perfect Flight colors
- 10 new Bush Trip Missions available directly in the main MSFS menu
- Bonanza G36 Specification and Description – (Official PDF)
- Bonanza G36 POH – Official Pilot’s Operating Handbook and FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual
- Bonanza G38 Checklist – Real and complete checklist set
- G1000 Beechcraft Bonanza Cockpit Reference Guide – The official Bonanza Garmin 1000 guide
- Bush Trip – The Alps User Guide – with detailed instructions about installation and flights