Lorain County Regional Airport (IATA: LPR, ICAO: KLPR, FAA LID: LPR) is a public airport in Lorain County, Ohio, owned by the Lorain County Board of Commissioners and located in New Russia Township. The airport is about 7 miles south of Lorain and 5 miles southwest of Elyria.
- This scenery is only compatible with MSFS and must be placed inside your main COMMUNITY folder.
- This scenery has a autoinstaller.
- This scenery is the first version and we are ready to make any updates needed.
- Some airports are using the default jetways because MSFS has limitations for making some changes (SDK).
- All info for making these sceneries is taken from Google and sometimes is very limited info for these little places.
Please enjoy using this airport, as I am enjoying developing. Again, all you need, just ask me.
- Compatible with Windows (64 bit), Windows 10, Windows 11
- Compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 version (MSFS 2020)
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.