Waterloo Regional Airport (IATA: ALO, ICAO: KALO, FAA LID: ALO), also known as Livingston Betsworth Field, is a city owned public use airport located four miles (6 km) northwest of the central business district of Waterloo, a city in Black Hawk County, Iowa, United States.
- This scenery is only compatible with MSFS and must be placed inside your main COMMUNITY folder.
- This scenery has a autoinstaller.
- This scenery is the first version and we are ready to make any updates they need.
- Some airport are using the default jetways because MSFS has limitations for make some changes (SDK).
- All info for making these sceneries, are taken from Google and sometimes is very limited info for these little places.
Please enjoy using this airport, as me enjoying developing. Again, all you need, just ask me.
- Compatible with Windows (64 bit), Windows 10, Windows 11
- Compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 version (MSFS 2020)
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.