We are urging you to discover People’s Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein! St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport (IATA: ACH, ICAO: LSZR) is a small airport in Altenrhein in the Canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland next to Lake Constance. It is the home base for People’s Airline. The airport is located in eastern Switzerland, bordering with Austria, Germany and the Principality of Liechtenstein. It has fast connections to the motorway, economically important regions such as Bregenz, Vaduz and St.Gallen and the well-known ski resorts Lech, Zürs, Klosters and Davos.
The most important facts at a glance:
- All handling processes from one source (FBO and ramp)
- Short distances and departure
- No capacity restrictions / no slots
- Schengen and non-Schengen immigration
- EASA certified
- Preferred airport for the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Refuelling, de-icing and catering services
- Free crew benefits (e.g. free crew car)
- Closest alternate airport to Samedan, Zurich and Friedrichshafen
This Package Includes
- Detailed model of terminal building, interior and surroundings
- Custom ground textures and markings
- Accurately created infrastructure
- Custom night lighting
…and much more to discover.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.