The MegaSceneryEarth Utah v3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
A pure visual spectacle, fly the entire state – BORDER to BORDER – of Utah in photoreal detail.
Utah is over 84,898 square miles in size and has 102 airports. You’ll see everything that you see in Utah in real life in the scenery.
Utah is yet another of the visually spectacular mountain states that gives you eye candy beyond imagination for your flight simulator flying – towering mountain peaks above 13,000 feet, high plains, canyons, basins, mesas and deserts… and of course, the Great Salt Lake.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes 3 Sectionals, 1 Terminal Area Charts, 4 IFR enroute charts, and a 177 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you’ll get to enjoy as you explore Utah include:
- Cities: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, Sandy, Orem, Ogden, West Jordan
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Great Salt Lake, Lake Powell, Utah Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Kings Peak (13,520 ft), Gilbert Peak, Mount Emmons, Mount Lovenia, Tokewanna Peak and a total of 50 other peaks and mountains above 11,500 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Ashley National Forest, Dixie National Forest, Fishlake National Forest, Manti-LaSal National Forest, Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
- Major Rivers: Colorado River, Green River
- Other Features: Bonneville Salt Flats
- Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There’s a LOT to see!
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Utah IN PDF FORMAT.
Here’s what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Klamath Falls, Las Vegas, San Francisco
- TERMINAL AREA CHART: Las Vegas
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-07/ELUS-08, ELUS-09/ELUS-10, ELUS-11/ELUS-12
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-03/EHUS-04
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 26 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 177 PAGE PDF BOOKLET