It’s part of the USA but it’s off the mainland. In fact it is the USA’s Caribbean tropical paradise. It’s a holiday destination. It’s a place 3.5 million people call home and it has over 500 years of history.
Featuring all of the latest version 3.0 scenery creation specs for MegaSceneryEarth, you’ll never see scenery created with such vivid, sharp and realistic detail for FSX and P3D. Captured in all of it’s essence including the rich greens and hues of its tropical landscape and rainforest, its farmland, its red/orange clay soils, its tropical crystal clear white sand beaches and coastline and… its tropical rainforest mountains… all 3,500 square miles of it.
It’s the island of Puerto Rico recreated for the first time for FSX/P3D in UltraRes photoreal detail and it’s one of those places you always wanted to fly.
We’re not going to say too much else about this title and let the screenshots speak for themselves. There is so much to see as you soar and explore and experience the realism of this tropical island territory.
Features, including the version 3.0 design spec for MegaSceneryEarth.
- Full coverage of the island of Puerto Rico including the eastern islands of Isla de Culebra and Vieques. Places you’ll know include San Juan, Carolina, Ponce, Aguadilla, Arecibo, Mayaguez, Caguas, Bayamon to name a few.
- UltraRes 0.59 meters per pixel resolution throughout optimally sharpened
- New color correction technique applied that adds vibrance and highlights the natural hues and shades of the landscape, vegetation and soils. Watch the swimming pools all over the suburban areas and resorts pop amongst the scenery!
- Over 700 miles of hand etched tropical coastline complete with waves and semi-transparent tropical reefs
- Large water bodies shown as FSX water. Smaller water bodies (5 acres or less) and rivers deliberately left untouched to capture the realism of the particular water bodies.
- 24 default airports repositioned and realigned for correct placement cover the geographically accurate photoreal landscape.
- Full set of PDF aeronautical charts for Puerto Rico including Instrument approach charts, airport diagrams and Terminal Area chart for Puerto Rico.
- Faster frame rates than default scenery.
- Works with 6 simulators, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D V1, V2, V3, V4