The New MegaSceneryEarth Oregon V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest and the entire state of Oregon recreated from border-to-border in high resolution photoreal detail.
The terrain of Oregon is a diverse landscape and includes 360 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, the volcanoes of the Cascade Mountains, dense forests and high desert in the east of the state. You get to enjoy nothing short of a stunningly realistic flying experience throughout every square mile of the state.
Oregon is over 98,380 square miles in size and has 352 airports.
Imagery is clear and crisp throughout, color corrected and enhanced using our own proprietary aerial image enhancement techniques.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes 3 Sectionals, 5 IFR enroute charts, and a 255 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you’ll get to enjoy as you explore Oregon include:
- Cities: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Medford
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Upper Klamath Lake, Crater Lake, Malheur Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Mt Hood (11,161 Ft), The Chimney, Crater Rock, Hot Rocks, South Sister, Mount Jefferson, Middle Sister and a total of 50 other peaks and mountains above 8,500 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Crooked River National Grassland, Deschutes National Forest, Fremont-Winema National Forest, Malheur National Forest, Mount Hood National Forest, Ochoco National Forest, Rogue River-Siskyou National Forest, Siuslaw National Forest, Umatilla National Forest, Umpqua National Forest, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Willamette National Forest
- Major Rivers: Columbia River, Deschutes, Willamette River, John Day River, Snake River
Other Features: Crater Lake, The Three Sisters, Pacific Ocean Coastline, Cascade Mountains, and so much more….
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There’s a LOT to see!
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Oregon IN PDF FORMAT.
Here’s what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Great Falls, Klamath Falls, Seattle
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-1/2, ELUS-11/ELUS-12, ELUS-13/ELUS-14,
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-01/EHUS-02, EHUS-03/EHUS-04
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 60 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 255 PAGE PDF BOOKLET