The MegaSceneryEarth Connecticut V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state – BORDER to BORDER of Connecticut in photoreal detail.
Connecticut is 5,544 square miles in size and has 64 airports. You’ll see everything that you see in Connecticut in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 108 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you’ll get to enjoy as you explore Connecticut include:
- Cities: Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury
- Lakes: Candlewood, Lilliononah, Bantam, Zoar, Waramaug, East Twin Lake, Highland
- Mountains & Hills: Bear Mountain (2,323 ft), Round Mountain, Bald Peak, Mount Riga, Lions Head, The Pinnacle
- State Parks & National Forests: Housatonic, Algonquin, Peoples, Nepaug, Nipmuck, Natchaug, Cockaponset
- Major Rivers: Connecticut River, Housatonic, Thames
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There’s a LOT to see!
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR CONNECTICUT IN PDF FORMAT.
Here’s what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: New York
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-11/EHUS-12
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 12 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 108 PAGE PDF BOOKLET