The MegaSceneryEarth Arkansas v3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2017.
Fly the entire state – BORDER to BORDER – of Arkansas in photoreal detail.
Arkansas is 53,179 square miles in size and has 254 airports. You’ll see everything that you see in Arkansas in real life in the scenery.
Features New AtmosCLEAR™ Image Clarity with PerfectCOLOR
Arkansas imagery is processed using our proprietary AtmosCLEAR™ and PerfectCOLOR image processing techniques. AtmosCLEAR™ is a post production image processing technique that simulates the image being photographed in a vacuum to eliminate all atmospheric haze and artifact. It’s clear of atmosphere. PerfectCOLOR results in a near perfect replication of the real world color. The result from both processes is a crystal clear mathematically optimally contrasted image with near perfect color.
Fly Arkansas Both Day and Night
Arkansas blends seamlessly with FSX and Prepar3D night scenery so that dawn and dusk feature a blend of aerial imagery and night lighting while the scenery transitions to full day or full night where all default FSX night scenery displays.
Select Arkansas Hydrography
If the water body is greater than 5 sq km, then its shorelines are hand etched pixel by pixel for highly accurate shorelines. Wide rivers also have hand etched shorelines and banks. The raw photographic water body is left untouched with the result being an authentic variety of different water colors that highlight specific properties e.g. mineral lakes whose color is maintained. Where possible water surface artifact is removed from the image. For users who like to see the water bodies as they are, then simply turn off the simulator water effects and you will see the native aerial images of the water bodies as you fly. Specific characteristics of narrower rivers require that we do not apply water effect to narrow rivers and creeks for a better scenery result.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 258 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you’ll get to enjoy as you explore Arkansas include:
- Cities: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Pine Bluff, Springdale, Hot Springs
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Ouachita, Bull Shoals Lake, Greers Ferry Lake, Norfolk Lake, Beaver Lake. Lake Dardanelle, Millwood Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Magazine Mountain (2,749), Signal Hill. Black Fork Mountain, Blue Mountain, Cameron Bluff and a total of 50 peaks above 2,200 ft. Includes the Ozark Mountains.
- State Parks & National Forests: Ouachita National Forest, Ozark-St. Francis National Forest.
- Major Rivers: Mississippi River (entire eastern border), Arkansas River
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There’s a LOT to see!
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Arkansas IN PDF FORMAT.
Here’s what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Memphis, Kansas City, St Louis
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-15/ELUS-16, ELUS-17/ELUS-18
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 47 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 258 PAGE PDF BOOKLET